I have just completed my third year running of bluebell photography sessions at Pamphill in Wimborne, Dorset. This year I photographed 4 beautiful families in one early evening, it might not have been the sunniest of days , but we had already postponed 3 times so it was then or never so we went for it! I am sure you can agree with me that it was totally worth it.
My bluebell mini sessions are exclusively for past clients, the sessions are really short as we already know each other its a little chance to catch up and update their beautiful photograph collections. The special price is also a thank you to them for choosing me to capture their special memories for them AGAIN. I am always happy to photograph new families here also, but we would need a full session, 15 minutes is not enough time to get to know new people and capture some beautiful images for you.
I couldn't write this blog without sharing their "look how I have grown" photos! Without a doubt this is the best part of my job;
The sessions went amazingly, to say they only had a short time each all the little ones were fantastic. I really enjoyed seeing everyone again, and I hope its not the end of our journey together, it is a real pleasure for me being invited time and time again to capture your beautiful family growing.
If you missed out this year (or can't wait to come back next year!) and would like to kept up date with when I will be doing the sessions, please sign up to my monthly newsletter here (the form is right at the bottom of my home page) or if you are a past client you can join my VIP facebook group here. I am thinking about doing wild flower meadow mini sessions for the first time this year, if you are interested please do let me know now as I need enough interest before I look into it further.
Wow, I can quite proudly say that it has been 1 year now since we started our #littlepacksoflove project. If you haven't heard about it or had one yet, you can find out more by reading my previous blog post.
My idea started out small, I wanted to be able to give my clients goody bags with lots of relevant, local information and offers in, not junk. I teamed up with the lovely Emma from Sunflower Baby Massage to plan putting together the packs. It was a lot of work (and still is) organising everyone and everything for the packs, but very rewarding. Unfortunately, Emma has had to move on, but I am delighted to have Puddle Ducks on board to help me now as well as a few other local mums who run their own baby related businesses who help to pack them up.
Little packs of love have become so much more than just goody bags, we have created a community of local mums in business who all own baby related companies and we all support each other as well as meeting up regularly, it can be really lonely being a self employed mum sometimes.
To celebrate our success over the past year, many of the businesses involved have offered a prize for our fantastic giveaway!
The prizes up for grabs are :
1. A framed hand/feet print from Precious Memories. Suitable from birth to 12 months. To claim this prize you must be able to travel to Glenda's studio in Lychett Matravers. Must be claimed by 1st September 2018.
2. A beautiful 0-3 months hand knitted hat from Snug Creations. This prize can be posted to the winner or collected from Samantha Prewett Photography in Poole.
3. A voucher for a full 6 week baby yoga course from Nature, Nurture, Love. Suitable for babies between 6 weeks old and pre walking.
4. A voucher for a half price block of swimming lessons from Puddle Ducks. This is valid for Puddle Ducks Dorset only and until the end of October 2018 and for first set of lessons only.
5. A gift voucher pack from Sunflower Baby Massage, including a voucher for 25% off a 1-1 baby massage course, some sunflower seeds and a bottle of massage oil. This prize will be posted out to the winner.
6. A £10 gift voucher from Loved Garms. This can be redeemed online.
7. A half price antenatal course from BIRTH Rocks. Valid for July only.
8. A personalised hand written name print from Carriegraphy. This can be posted to the winner.
9. A pamper session for up to 10 guests from Forever Beautiful by Jennie
10. A £50 gift voucher from Samantha Prewett Photography. The voucher is valid towards Linen or Bamboo photography packages only and expires on 1st December 2018.
11. A £15 gift voucher for Zen Baby Therapies. Expires 28th February 2019.
12. Couch 2 5k unicorn challenge with medal from Challenge Virtual following the NHS Couch to 5km App. In your own time at your own pace. Once you have completed the C25k, send a screenshot of your completion to them via our website their Facebook page.
13. Goody bag from Kicks Count. This will be posted out to the winner.
14. A tote bag and box of chocolate from Families Online
To enter the competition, please comment and let us know which prize you would really like to win (you will still be entered for each one so don't worry!) and if you are a client of any of the businesses who have listed a prize. If you are, you get an extra entry (if you have bought from more than one of us, please let us know all and you get an extra entry for each!) A winner will be chosen at random on 1st June 2018 and announced on Facebook. The list of winners will also be posted as a comment on here so please do come back to check if you have won. You must claim your prize by 15th June otherwise another winner will be chosen. Some prizes have their own terms and conditions, these are listed separately.